2021 SPRINKLER BLOWOUTS: INFO & PRICING
- SCHEDULE: Follow the link below to schedule your blowout.
- TURN OFF WATER: CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO SHUT OFF WATER TO SPRINKLER SYSTEM.
- Turning off your sprinkler water does not mean turning your controller to OFF.
- DO NOT turn off the main house water. There is a separate water shut off to the sprinkler system.
- PREPAY: Prepay for your blowout using the link in your confirmation email (find pricing info below).
- WAIT: Wait for Sprinkler Maniac to blowout your system on the date you selected.
- DRAIN SYSTEM (if applicable): After we blowout your system you may need to drain system near the shut off valve. If you do not have a drain next to your sprinkler water shut off inside the house, skip this step. (this is required for about half the systems we see). CLICK HERE TO WATCH JOHN DO THIS.
- YOU’RE DONE! Do not touch anything including sprinkler water shut off valve and controller until next you start your system next year.
- Missoula, East Missoula, Lolo: $50 cash or $60 check/card
- Florence, Wye, Frenchtown, Clinton, Bonner, Thompson Falls: $60 cash or $70 check/card
- Alberton, Huson, Potomac, Stevensville: $70 cash or $80 check check/card
- Arlee, Plains, Superior, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Drummond: $80 cash or $90 check/card
- Seeley: $75 (prepay not available)
*systems over 10 zones will be charged an additional $5/zone. We will email you an invoice if you owe more than you prepaid.
**BLOWOUTS AFTER OCT 22 WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $10 FEE