CONTACTLESS BLOWOUTS: DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE REQUESTING ALL BLOWOUTS BE CONTACTLESS. FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO KEEP YOUR FAMILY AND OUR CREW SAFE.
- STEP 1: Make your appointment online using the form below (FORM AVAILABLE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER).
- STEP 2: Turn off water to sprinkler system from inside the house. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO SHUT OFF WATER TO SPRINKLER SYSTEM
- DO NOT turn off the main house water. There is a separate water shut off to the sprinkler system.
- Turning off your sprinkler water does not mean turning your controller to OFF.
- STEP 3: Prepay for your blowout using the link in your confirmation email.
- STEP 4: Wait for Sprinkler Maniac to blowout your system.
- STEP 5: IF APPLICABLE: After we blowout your system you may need to drain system near the shut off valve. If you do not have a drain next to your sprinkler water shut off inside the house, skip this step. (this is required for about half the systems we see). CLICK HERE TO WATCH JOHN DO THIS.
- STEP 6: Do not touch anything including sprinkler water shut off valve and controller until next you start your system next year
MISSOULA AREA BLOWOUT PRICING
BLOWOUTS AFTER OCT 22 WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $10 FEE
- Regional Rate 1 (Missoula, East Missoula, Lolo): $50 cash or $60 check/card
- Regional Rate 2 (Florence, Wye, Frenchtown, Clinton, Bonner, Thompson Falls): $60 cash or $70 check/card
- Regional Rate 3 (Alberton, Huson, Potomac, Stevensville): $70 cash or $80 check check/card
- Regional Rate 4 (Arlee, Plains, Superior, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Drummond): $80 cash or $90 check/card
- Seeley: $75 (prepay not available)
*systems over 10 zones will be charged an additional $5/zone