Sprinkler problems can be as simple as replacing a new head broken by a lawn mower and as complicated as calibrating a system to prevent a well pump from cycling. Common problems are: inadequately adjusted sprinkler heads, broken heads, fittings, and pipes, or electronic controller failure. I have seen nearly every possible break and have the confidence to solve any problem you may have and get your system up and running as quickly as possible. For repair work, I meet with you and go over the problem discuss with you the way to fix it (or options if available), and decide on a price for the service. There is no hourly charge or hidden costs — we agree on the price and it’s set.
When you choose Sprinkler Maniac you’ll get:
- Experienced, trained service technicians
- Convenient online scheduling
- Fully stocked service trucks to optimize on site time
- Guarantee we can fix the problem
- Fair pricing that is typically discussed up front